Thursday, May 8, 2008

Happy (Belated) National Scrapbooking Day!!!

Well....it's a little late but I wanted to post a cute sketch that I did for A Million Memories for our NSD Crop Celebration!!! Hope you like it. I also received a sketch from our May Guest Michelle and Design Team Member Karla.


~One Page Sketch~

This sketch has room for five photos and lots of journaling. Add your own favorite embellishments or use butterflies! (The AMM March kit that had lots of butterflies inspired me). There is one main photo which is 4x6". There are four smaller supporting photos (2) 2x2 and (2) 3x3. You have plenty of room for journaling and space for a large title.
Photobucket
~you~ Patti
Photobucket

~cute soccer chick~ Michelle
Photobucket

~Bather Water~ Karla
Photobucket

You can check out some of the other layouts completed by AMM members by checking out the Sketch Challenge Thread at AMM.

2 comments:

suzyplant said...

Love your sketch Patty. The layouts are all super cute too! Who makes the butterflies on your layout? They are gorgeous! Your page is just SO pretty! Suzy

BabyBokChoy said...

I just discovered your blog and I'm blown away!! Wow!!!! AWESOME inspriation!!!!!