Tuesday, April 3, 2007

March Sketch LAYOUTS are here!!

One Page Sketch ~ Cowgirl Boots
This is Vanessa wearing her CowGIRL Boots!! I had a ton of pics but I just loved the one with her sitting and looking "dreamy". She also had her hair pulled back which she loved (but it's no my favorite way).

Journaling "Mom...These are my COWGIRL boots cause I'm a GIRL and I wear GIRL boots". (Cause I kept saying "cowBOY" boots....LOL!!!
  • Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket
  • Sticker letters (boots): Mustard Moon - Big Honkin Sitckers
  • Die cut letters: Sizzix (ransom alpha)
  • Quote Tag: 7G's
  • Stamps: Fancy Pants (I *LOVE* these).
  • Ink: VersaMagic & Tim Holtz
  • Tiny flowers: Unknown


Rebecca's layout - It's the Little Things


Two Page Sketch ~Tie Boys
Here are the boys in their school uniforms. On special occasions or if they are going to church, they have to wear a dress shirt and tie. They are SO handsome. (But like most men, they hate wearing the tie).
  • Patterned Paper: Basic Grey
  • Cardstock: Bazill
  • Pen: Galaxy Maker
  • Chipoard Letters: Pressed Petals (blue), Chatterbox (green)
  • Chipboard arrows: Plain Jane
  • Ink: VersaMagic
  • Other: Notebook paper




Card Sketch ~ Celebrate

I made this card for my Mom's Birthday. It's so much prettier in real life.
  • Patterned Paper: Basic Grey
  • Cardstock: Bazzill
  • Stamp: Stampin Up!
  • Flowers: Prima
  • Bling brad: Making Memories

3 comments:

Kristy said...

i love that LO of vanessa! your sketches from last month were awsome! that one page was my fav!

Julie Bonner said...

Great blog - just wondering - what program do you use to create your sketches - they look awesome!

Anonymous said...

you can email me at jbonner@aacps.org or just post - thanks!