Monday, July 12, 2010

It's been a while!!!

I've taken some time off from creating sketches (and even scrapping). I've only done a few projects lately and have really missed scrapping. I'm hoping to kick it into high-gear soon. In the meantime, here is a sketch I did for the Design Team over at A Million Memories last year. I hope you like it.

One Page - "Stamp" style

I know, I know. You all have tons of shaped patterned paper that you bought but are afraid to use. Well, here's your chance. You can use it as-is or on another piece of patterned paper or cardstock. There is room of three photos or any elements you wish to use. The "branch" embellishment is inspired by the piles and piles of PRIMA flowers and branches I purchased and are just stilling on my shelf.

So....get scrapping!! And if you want, email me your layout and I'll pick a few to post.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Sue said...

I may just have a go at this, thanks for the sketch!

Sue said...

I might just have a go at this, thanks for the sketch...