Wednesday, March 5, 2008

March Sketch LAYOUTS are here!!

Sorry I'm so late this month. It's been crazy busy and I'm just getting back into the swing of things!! I hope you enjoy the sketches this month. Two Page Sketches are back again this month. I slacked off a little over the last few months but two page layouts seem to be popping up in the scrap mags so I wanted to give you a little inspiration!!


~One Page Sketch~

It's time to break out the rubons and stamps for this layout. The three photos are 5.5 x 3.5. There is plenty of room for journaling and a large title. Enjoy!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

~Two Page Sketch~

Two page layouts are back. This one has lots of room for photos. The large focal point photo is 5.75 x 7.75 (not counting the mat). The NINE smaller photos are 3x3. You can use the spaces for photos, paper, or embellishments. Again, plenty of room for journaling and a large title. Enjoy!

And...if you're feeling up to it, check out my challenge on A Million Memories. There is a RAK involved!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

~Card Sketch~

I love BIG cards. This one measures 8.5 x 5.5 (or one 8.5x11 sheet of paper folded). I'm also inpsired by all of the shaped paper availble so I wanted it on my card this month. Add some ribbon and a flower (or other embellishment) and you're all set. Enjoy!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


4 comments:

Gabrielle said...

GREAT sketches Patti!

I've bookmarked ya so I can come visit when I need that perfect idea! :)

JgWM said...

Hi,

I book marked your site, I am new to the AMM group and appreciate your comment. Finally got my name on my signature and started working on a blog, so I added that to my signature. I have put a few thing up, but it is spring and I have greenhouses... so not much play time. But gotta love the $$

I love your work, and just discovered your challenge, I will go back to AMM and see if it is still up. I am considering trying out for the design team position available any thoughts about your position. Do you have any suggestions for me, or comments that would help my work?
I started posting on a different site, but they are so big you feel lost. AMM friends are so much more friendly.


Any way to answer your questions about lens. I do not care about any of the typical holidays, just buy me one thing for my camera each year. When my husband gave me the camera, (about 5 years ago) he knew I wanted telephoto. He got me a Nikon 75-300, I can not recommend it enough.... I use it for everything. Check it out at the store you can do up close shots semi Macro, and spy on the birds. It is FABULOUS and so much fun. The children can play and you can sit back and get close up shots of them while they are at play. It would be great for sports.

Have always used Adobe 7, but over the last month, added my friends Photoshop 5 and play around with digital. My blog header is a couple of photos layered together and then blew out the color. Love the brushes on your blog header.

Gayle




.

Lucy Edson said...

Hi Patti, I saw your post on AMM about your sketchs & came to check it out. I love your sketches this month. I am going to post my idea for emellishments on the AMM forum. See ya there.

Unknown said...

Fabulous sketches, Patti!!!